"Have a berry nice day!"
|Talent||Baking and cooking|
|Job||Chef, owner of Berry Bitty Cafe|
|Theme Colors||Pink, green, red|
|Voice Actor||Anna Cummer|
Strawberry Shortcake is the main protagonist of Berry Bitty Adventures. During the pilot, Strawberry was shown moving to Berry Bitty City to hold a special party at Berry Bitty Cafe in order to celebrate her new cook book release.
Strawberry is a hard worker that runs the Berry Bitty Cafe and gets a lot of things around the city done. She is depended on by others for her wise, open-minded views about everything and can befriend just about everyone.
Strawberry Shortcake is a young girl with fair skin coloring and bright green eyes. Her hair is magenta-red and about waist-length with multiple curls of hair that frame her face, and also go along the lining of her hair. She has a light spray of freckles between her eyes and wears light pink lipstick/gloss. She usually wears a pink, strawberry themed cap with a green leaf in the center and green visor piece. It has been revealed that underneath her hat she always wears a green and white striped bow with a Strawberry Icon in the center.
Strawberry's common outfit consists of a pink dress with magenta polka-dot print worn with a pale pink-white blouse on top of it with two green diamonds and a single Strawberry in the center. Also worn are green and white stockings and a pair of bright magenta maryjane shoes.
Strawberry also has a "winter version" of this outfit consisting of a white long sleeved shirt with a pink short jacket-blouse with fuchsia pink polka dots and a single strawberry button and a green leafy neck lining. Also coming with this is a pastel pink jean skirt with a green belt and her normal stockings and Maryjane's. Another, but not seen as often outfit consist of a pink top with magenta spots and a green leafy-styled neck, a very thin green belt with strawberry clip and a fuchsia ruffled skirt.
For the beach, Strawberry's most common piece is a light pink top resembling a strawberry with a string around her neck and a strawberry clip. The skirt on this is light green with ruffled lining with a single pink stripe going around the center. She wears a big pink flower in her hair with a strawberry in the center. In season 2 she wore a modified version of this. It came with a green bow with single white stripes and a pale strawberry in the center. As well as a pale pink floral skirt with strawberries all over it and pink frill-trim, clipped to the side with a big strawberry. Her sandals are magenta on the bottom while the straps pale pink with tiny strawberry icons on each foot.
For formal events, Strawberry usually puts on a multilayer light pink dress with a light green leaf styled neck, a small necklace, pink elbow length gloves, a strawberry themed tiara and red shoes with strawberries on the toe. The sleeves of the dress look like strawberries and the overal dress is very glittery.
For winter Strawberry tends to just put on a long green jacket with pink gloves and a magenta and white striped scarf and pink boots with fur trim and small strawberry zippers. Another version of this has her wearing a magenta jacket with light colored cuffs, her normal stockings and cap, pink gloves, a green and white striped scarf, and her normal shoes.
Also view: Strawberry Shortcake (Other Outfits)
Strawberry Shortcake is a young, sweet, and spirited girl with a lot of creativity, positivity, and energy with love to spread around. She befriends everybody in the city with her lively outlook on life and passive nature. Even the rudest of rude, or coldest of cold are quick to realize the error of their ways after Strawberry talks to them. She always puts others before herself and is sweet to everyone and anyone. Though she does not like hurting feelings, if she feels she has to be honest to someone, she does it with sincere tact and without hesitation. She also tries to lend a supportive hand when someone else needs to be honest too. Strawberry is always seen as a leader and is always the one to fix or solve others' problems. She is always happy and ready to help.
Compared to the other girls, Strawberry has a very high tolerance when it comes to rude people and problems in general. It takes a lot of stress before finally reaching her cracking point. When distressed, she becomes discouraged and the solution becomes difficult to see immediately. Several examples being: when she had to release the Great Geyser Stone, when preparing the activites for Berryfest, and when Custard and Pupcake went missing.
Usually very level-headed and with a calm, cool attitude, Strawberry likes to see the glass as half-full and look on the bright side. She tries her hardest to never let problems get the best of her and does as much as she can to solve them before they spiral out of control. Though she may not be as brainy as Blueberry, her open-mindedness makes her very modest and humble. She prefers to plan things out rather than rush headfirst into situations. Rather than being proven right, Strawberry's only wish is for everybody to be safe and happy, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness in the process and possibly even causing more problems for herself, until everyone confronts the problem head on. With her gentle disposition and sweet nature, she's the best friend everyone would want to have.
In the series pilot movie, Strawberry was the same as she acts in the series. However, after enough bad luck occured and she realized the trip was for nothing, Strawberry finally lost it and suffered a breakdown as a result. She lost faith in herself until the others reminded her that she always believed that anyone can do anything.
Strawberry Shortcake may be itty-bitty, but she's full of big possibilities. She loves adventure and believes you can do anything if you try. She's a berry good friend who's always ready to help. She's kind and smart, and she loves her pets. With Strawberry Shortcake, things are growing better all the time.
Strawberry possesses many talents and seems to be quite the natural when it comes to trying anything new. It is unknown if this may be a talent in itself, or if she's just very lucky. But, out of everything she manages to accomplish, her first and foremost favorite hobby and talent is anything food-related.
She runs the Berry Bitty Cafe by herself and can make just about anything! Ranging from fruity drinks, cookies, a full meal, odd recipes and much, much more. She also enjoys testing and making her own recipes in her spare time, such as her "Rainbow Shake", which took a few tries to master but she had fun with every single attempt to make it just right.
Besides baking and cooking, Strawberry has shown a huge interest in writing, dancing, and singing and dabbles greatly in all of them.
In comparison to the earlier episodes, Strawberry has learned to become more of a leader and she has greatly improved her leadership skills. At first she found it very hard and stressful until the others realized they put too much work on her. But now she can handle situations related to such a topic with a lot of ease. A lot of people tend to come to her advice, due to both this, and her passive and fair nature. Most importantly, Strawberry is very smart and able to find a solution to her friends' problems with resourcefulness and tact.
- Raspberry Torte: One of Strawberry's best friends. Due to Raspberry's sensitivity, she can be stubborn and hard on herself. Strawberry is always there to show her that they all care for her and only want the best for her. Raspberry is often the first to point out Strawberry's strengths.
- Blueberry Muffin: One of Strawberry's best friends. Strawberry often comes to Blueberry for help with writing. Blueberry is often the first to wonder what Strawberry would think in a certain situation. Also when troubles arise, she is often the first to ask Strawberry for help and answers. The two are very close.
- Orange Blossom: Orange and strawberry are good friends. Despite being similar, their outlooks are very different. Orange likes to rush into things, whereas Strawberry likes to plan things ahead. They both have deep respect for each other and never dispute.
- Lemon Meringue: One of Strawberry's best friends. Strawberry supports Lemon's creativity and corrects her when things get out of hand. Whenever Lemon gets an idea, she can become obsessed with it and Strawberry is usually the first one to be honest with her.
- Plum Pudding: In many ways, Plum is a foil personality-wise to Strawberry, the two are very different. However, Strawberry and Plum happen to be close friends and often lend a supportive shoulder to each other. When the clouds roll in, they would waste no time and go to the ends of the earth for each other.
- Cherry Jam: Strawberry was one of Cherry Jam's biggest fans and unlike the others, she was the first one who appreciated the real her and saw her for who she really was. As a result, the two of them are very close and have a lot in common. It was Strawberry who helped Cherry realize what she needed in life. They are often together, singing and writing songs.
- Huckleberry Pie: Huck is often unsure of himself and tries too hard to please everyone. Strawberry tells him that they already like him and truly appreciate what he does for everyone. She helps him see the good in himself whenever he gets discouraged.
"Oh muffin crumbs..."
"Right as Raspberries!"
"Berry Bitty City isn't so bitty anymore..."
"Even though we're bitty, we can do big things!"
"That's the spirit lemon!"
"Oh my..... Oh me!"
"Um...aren't you suppose to have a leash?"
"I know! I'll make a Pupcake cupcake!!"
- Tracey Moore provides Strawberry's singing voice.
- Strawberry also owns the Marketplace where her new apartment was built during The Berry Big Harvest, for a while she slept in it, but she lends it to others during their stays in the city.
- In the pilot, Strawberry was actually a cook book author.
- Strawberry is allergic to Hibiscus flowers.
- Strawberry has been referred to as a "Purty Sue" by older fans.
- When alarmed, or really happy, Strawberry tends to use food/fruit based sayings. She shares this trait with Berrykin Bloom.
- The makers of this series have stated that its mandatory for Strawberry to almost-always deliver the lessons of the episode.
- Strawberry is the only girl in this series to wear a hat consistantly.
- Strawberry's favorite type of book is a picture book.
- Strawberry was possibly the inspiration for Taffyta Muttonfudge, a Sugar Rush Racer from the 2012 Disney animated movie, Wreck It Ralph.