"I'll tell you one thing Strawberry, don't quit your day job!"
Runs a food truck with her sister
Neon Green, Purple, Black
Diana Kaarina (Canada)
As her name would imply she isn't the nicest of the bunch. But when the chips are down and she gets to know you, she can be a true friend who will wow you with a unique creation.
Sour Grapes has fair skin with lavender eyes with a light green gradient. She wears neon green eye makeup and has pale fuchsia lips. A beauty mark rests at the lower corner of her left eye. She has short amethyst hair streaked with neon green worn in a loose, spiked bob cut. Her thick bangs spike towards the right and she wears a black headband with a green set of grapes on the side.
She wears a neon green and purple diagonal striped dress with black elbow-length sleeves and a matching belt. She wears two necklaces, one made of black string with green grapes, the second made of black beads. She also wears white tights with thin black stripes and leather boots with neon green bottom.
For casual outings she wears a top that matches her dress with a pair of black short-shorts, neon green and black sneakers with purple and white detail.
Genuinely in a foul mood and somewhat unpleasant, Sour Grapes has a tendency to push others away or keep them at arms length. She is blunt and sarcastic, and has no problem making offensive comments or acting rudely. Despite being her twin, she also has no problem being cold or untrusting of Sweet and usually bickers with her and always insists others did things to her for no reason. She also has a tendency to take credit for herself unless called out on it.
Deep down, Sour loves Sweet and would do anything to see her twin smile, and eventually apologizes when she realizes just how nasty she actually was. She promises to try to tone it down and keeps to her word, showing a much more pleasant personality. Although she still has a temper.
Like her sister, Sour is a great cook, but she prefers to make non-sweet dishes.
She has rich imagination and a talent for telling tales, as seen on "Berry Big Tale-Teller".
At first, Sour had no problem mocking Strawberry for her various screw-ups or struggles; after she got past her initial gratitude for allowing her to live in the Cafe. After she began acting friendlier, Sour does voice her concerns or frustration to her.
While Sour was a bit mean to Sweet at first, her love for her twin is evident. When delighted, she has proven to be very affectionate and kind to Sweet.
Sour likes to mock Apple, especially in "The Berry Best Biscuit", but she began to like her and they become very good friends. On "Hot Sauce Cook Off", together they encouraged Berrykin Bloom to join the contest and assisted him greatly.
Sour mocks Blueberry most of the time, to which she ignores.
- "But we're nothing alike!"
- "I'm smiling on the inside!"
- She is the only Berry Girl to have streaked hair.
- She is also the only Berry Girl with short hair.
- Like Sweet, she is the first Berry Girl to have two-colored eyes.
- In her official artwork she wore purple lipstick.
- This makes her the first Berry girl initially not to have lipstick in some shade of pink.
- Sour is the second Berry Girl with work that involves food, she ties with her sister, Sweet. The first is Strawberry.
- She is the first Berry Group member with a confirmed sibling, as well as the only with a twin.
- Sour Grapes' name comes from an antagonist who appeared late in the original series and was an older adult woman (sometimes sister) to the purple pieman.
- Besides their name, they also both wore bright purple and green and started out with antagonistic personalities.
- Sour Grapes is the "left twin" to Sweet's "right".
- This is one way to tell the twins apart if they should make themselves look the same, along with the fact Sweet wears glasses.
- Her favorite sandwich is bok choy and mustard.
- Sour had a counterpart in "The Berry Bitty Great Race".
- She is one of the two Berry girls, alongside Cherry, to have two vehicles: a scooter ("The Berry Best Biscuit") and the food truck.
- She and her sister are the only Berry girls who do not have pets or animal companions.
- She and her sister are the only Berry girls who never played music in the show.
- Trail riding is her favorite sport ("A Berry Merry Birthday").
- Sour's voice actress also voices Aria Blaze from My Little Pony: Equestria Girl: Rainbow Rocks. This makes Sour another Berry Girl with a MLP G4 voice.
- Sour is the one shown driving the food truck on the two episode it is in motion.
- She is the only Berry girl whose hairstyle never changes outside of one instance.
- She is the third Berry girl who wears boots normally, following Orange and Cherry.
- According to the comics, she and Sweet have a cousin named Raisin Cane. No such character has been mentioned on the show.