The Booties are pink and sparkled. Programmed with Berrynet files from the biggest database of dance moves, they help with all kinds of dancing, like: street dancing and ballet dancing. They can also dance on a demo mode.
As sometimes happens with Apple's inventions (the light/music display on "Berry Bitty Adventurer"), she did not program the Booties properly. Soon they became too independent, making a lot of havoc, like Lemon's Moody Hair extensions ("High Tech Drama".)
They were later reprogrammed to teach Strawberry and the pups how to dance in "Doggie Dance No-Show".
Those that have used them (original and modified)
- Apple Dumplin: She created the Booties.
- Orange Blossom: When she was bouncing on a pogo stick.
- Berrykin Bruce: While giving last instructions to the Berryball team.
- Strawberry Shortcake: She wore the Groove Booties after they were reprogrammed.
- Tom Tom: He didn't want to wear them in the first place, so he got rid of his pair...
- The Groove Booties appear in two episodes.
- In "Doggie Dance No-Show", Apple made several more pairs of them.
- There have been 8 users of the Booties, half and half in both original and modified.
- The original Booties reacted to any rhythmical sound, including non-musical.
- The Booties can adjust themselves automatically to the feet size of whoever is going to wear them (willingly or not) - human, animal or Berrykin.
- A moment before the Booties put themselves on someone's feet, they disappear from view; then they re-appear on their current wearer's feet.